Monday, October 15, 2007

Classical Music

Ok, so I have been stressed for a couple of days. My ususal stress buster is sleeping, and lots of it. Unfortunately when your high stress levels are a result of deadlines, sleeping is not an option!

Almost by chance I downloaded a song, which was instrumental. Listening to it had an amazing effect on my mind and body, so I though that I should share it with you. Instrumentals are amazing, in the sense that the sound does not invade your space but rather prances along to the beat around you. Give it a try. It is indian music, which makes it a whole lot better, because in it you will find a lot of instruments humming around.

Check it out:

  1. Chandi jaisa rang hai tera
  2. Chhod Do Aanchal
  3. Hawa mein udta jaye
  4. Inhi logon ne
There seems to be an issue with the server I am linking to, but go ahead and follow the link below, where you will find these songs. I will work on embedding the songs when I have time. Cheers.

There are heaps of songs, and for those who are interested, you can go here to download the songs (at your own risk as there are copyright issues).


No comments: