Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blog Culture

A labar friend asked me why I was going to take out time out of my life to maintain this blog. I too asked that question to myself sometime back. Here are two reasons:

Communication
We human beings are nortoirously social creatures. Bottom line, we cant live without talking/interacting with other persons. Just look at all the social networking sites we indulge ourselves in. Hi5, Bebo, Fiji Classmates, My Space and Orkut among many others. So, a blog is a very handy way to put stamp your thoughts on the web and communicating your ideas across to the masses.

Problem Solving
Two minds are better than one they say. If you have any issues or problems just put them up on your blog and you will see people commenting on it and giving their advice (provided your blog is popular).

Well, now its up to you to decide whether you really want to set up a blog. Its never been easier people! K moce mada.

No comments: